Troubled Waters

₹500 cash from my wallet was brought in hard cash. I started early to my workplace,  so as to make sure to eat breakfast at any hotel en route. After traversing 1km from Home, I bought 1 Masala Dosa for 35, and then Vada for another 35. Thereafter I came to my workplace,  removed Vada from the fragile newspaper wrap and then put it in the Tiffin box, then, I put the 430 ((200×2)+(20×1)+(10×1)) in cash box separately.  At 20:15, while counting was on, I took away that 430 and handed over the actual cash to the main counter. 

One of my colleagues,  got dubious, and started questioning me. I had to explain all this to prove myself.   For the first time in life, I am feeling dejected. Today my own money got myself into troubled waters. I shall henceforth not bring hard cash to workplace. _over and out_

Popular posts from this blog

Telugu Year Names

My Childhood and Now

మాతృమూర్తి గొప్పతనం