Chain Poetry

When I was wandering for you in the garden,
The breeze told me that you left for the fields.

When I was wandering for you in the fields,
The scarecrow told me that you left for the meadows.

When I was wandering for you in the meadows,
The grass told me that you left for the woods.
When I was wandering for you in the woods,
The darkness told me that you left for the clouds.


When I was wandering for you in the cloud,
The thunder told me that you left for the seas.
When I was wandering for you in the seas,
The waves told me that you left for the oyester.

Oh My Dear Friend just come back so that,
I can be with you as a good friend in the gardens
I can be with you as a good friend in the fields
I can be with you as a good friend in the meadows
I can be with you as a good friend in the woods


Sharing a lighter moment with you always

Popular posts from this blog

Telugu Year Names

My Childhood and Now

మాతృమూర్తి గొప్పతనం