The Driplet over leaves



When the Sun was shining

You did not have any option

But to succumb to the rays

Evaporated into space as

tiny droplets huge enough to

block the rays and lo you

were back as rain


We were strangers first

then we knew each other

Suddenly a tide swept you and me

to distances far enough to catch up


With a ray of hope I swam back

Gosh.. lo a tsunami came and I am in search of you

days together, months together, years together

But I could not find you.


Even high tides cannot sweep away the rocks inside the oceans

Bitter quarrels between us will not snatch away my friendship.

I'll be with you as the driplets over the leaves as a token of my unbroken friendship.

Popular posts from this blog

Telugu Year Names

My Childhood and Now

మాతృమూర్తి గొప్పతనం